Cake Flavours & Fillings
At Pippa Bradbury Baked we pride ourselves in producing cakes that are baked using good quality, fresh ingredients (not from packet mixes!). Our selection of cakes and fillings are tried and tested and can be mixed and matched for a tiered cake.
We’re always up for a challenge – if you fancy a flavour not listed below, or have a special dietary requirement, contact us and we’ll see what we can do. Gluten free and dairy free cakes are available on consultation. We can create cakes without nuts in the recipe, but cannot guarantee nut-free as we use nuts in our kitchen.
Our delicious cake flavours include:
- Classic Vanilla sponge – classic tasty vanilla sponge filled with vanilla buttercream and your choice of jam.
- Lemon sponge – filled with homemade lemon curd and buttercream
Coffee and walnut
- Bailey's flavour cake with vanilla buttercream
- Lavender cake filled with lavender buttercream (comes out a beautiful lilac colour)
- Cherry bakewell cake
- Traditional fruitcake – dried mixed fruit in a moist cake
- Lemon and poppy seed cake – candied lemon peel and poppy seeds give the flavour to this summery cake
- Carrot cake – moist and lightly spiced with hint of nutmeg
Hazelnut cake with a chocolate praline filling – ground hazelnuts make this cake extra tasty and moist
- Marble cake – rich chocolate and vanilla sponge swirled together to give a pretty marbled effect
- Amaretto – amaretto flavoured cake filled with chocolate fudge buttercream
- Orange and ginger cake – an aromatic, warm cake
- Chocolate and peanut butter – rich chocolate cake with a crunchy peanut butter filling
- Strawberry and champagne – fruity strawberry cake, filled with champagne buttercream and strawberry jam
- Mint chocolate – Mint infused chocolate cake, filled with a crème de menthe and chocolate buttercream
- Caramel crème Brûlée – moist vanilla sponge made using brown sugar, filled with vanilla buttercream and caramel
- Tropical fruit cake – a twist on the traditional fruit cake, made with pineapple, papaya, candied peel, and other dried fruits, laced with rum
- Coconut – Coconut cake filled with coconut flavoured buttercream and laced with rum
- Peanut butter and jelly cake – PB cake, filled with peanut butter cream and strawberry jam